No. 17 is adjacent to the main building of one of our family properties, Abergavenny Hotel. The cottage consists of two double bedrooms upstairs, en-suite with walk in showers, large open plan sitting room on the ground floor and a kitchen plus dining room downstairs.
The cottage is stocked with breakfast items (smoked salmon, ham, Greek yoghurt, bread, butter, freshly squeezed orange juice, jams, honey, homemade granola, eggs, milk, coffee and tea), along with daily housekeeping service.
Self catering is available for light cooking, we do not offer the option of room service. Please reference our Cottage Checklist
for items in each cottage (list is alphabetical).
The cottage consists of a telephone in the kitchen which connects to The Angel Hotel. There is also good WiFi coverage. The cottage is non-smoking.
The Angel Hotel
- positioned in the heart of Abergavenny, The Angel serves lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
The Walnut Tree
- our Michelin-starred restaurant, a 10 minute drive from Abergavenny
We offer a complimentary taxi from any of our town cottages to The Walnut Tree for meals, plus a return trip (and vice versa for country cottages to The Angel Hotel for meals).
Check in time is from 4pm with direct access from the keypad upon entrance into the cottages. Check out time is by 11am. We start servicing the cottages around 12pm.
Dogs are welcome at an additional charge of £15 per dog, per night.
No. 17 Features:
• Two en-suite double bedrooms (4'6 beds in each room)
• Aromatherapy Associates Amenities
• Silky Percale bed linens
• Extra fluffy (600gsm) towels
• Large open plan living room with an open gas fireplace
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Small courtyard garden
- Light self catering; please reference our Cottage Checklist for items in each cottage (list is alphabetical)
- Tea/coffee making facilities